I don?t have any at hand but I see any, I will share it with you!

Thanks,
Geoffroy

From: Sen Senthuran [mailto:ssenthu...@extremenetworks.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 3:25 PM
To: VanCutsem, Geoffroy <geoffroy.vancutsem at intel.com>; ce.abhishek at
samsung.com
Cc: iotivity-dev at lists.iotivity.org
Subject: RE: [dev] BTLE sensor - Ubuntu PC

Thank you Abhishek & Geoffroy for your quick help.

Abhishek,

I ll follow your guide here, Is there any C/C++ example of simpleserver to
simulate the BLE sensor as an IoTivity resource in Ubuntu?

BLE Sensor ------- BLE -------> SimpleServer (Linux) ------- IP ------->
SimpleClient (Linux / Android / Tizen)

Hi Geoffroy,

I really appreciate your example in Node.js. I ll try to get some information
from there for my C/C++ environment as we don?t support node.js.
If you find any C/C++ examples, please share.

Thanks
Sen