Dear Team,

I am trying to build Iotivity as mention in below page. I am member of OCF
community.

I am compiling Iotivity on Ubuntu 16.04 machine for target arch as "arm".

https://wiki.iotivity.org/iotivity_porting_to_arm_based_platforms?s[]=arm&s[]=based&s[]=platforms<https://wiki.iotivity.org/iotivity_porting_to_arm_based_platforms?s%5b%5d=arm&s%5b%5d=based&s%5b%5d=platforms>

Had downloaded arm GNU arm compiler for Linux
(https://launchpad.net/gcc-arm-embedded/+download)  with all 32 bit dependent
lib.

The TC_PATH i am providing where i downloaded the arm compiler i.e /usr/local/.

As per the steps provide i am confused with below details you have mention.

1.       Also i am not able to get any read info on these things too.

?  TC_PREFIX=<Prefix of tool chain compiler> For E.g.:
TC_PREFIX=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-  ( What is the '-' mean here, do i have to
provide any prefix after - . I saw script using ar, gcc,as,ranlib )

?  TC_PATH=<Tool Chain Path> For E.g.:
TC_PATH=/opt/<platform>/usr/local/gcc-4.3.3-glibc-2.8-cs2009q1-203/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin
 ( I don't understand that what is this, by default there is no file system in
Linux as /opt. Is this have any meaning)

2.    As mention in step 2 below to add the toll chain header/lib , in the
screen shoot attached it is mention "libc" . Is this the library or folder you
have directed. ?

Add the correct location of toolchain Headers/Libraries for sys_root in
iotivity/build_common/SConscript.

I have edit the file with correct path of libc.a .

3.       In Step 4 after downloading uuid-arm.zip and Update the
CPPPATH/LIBPATH for UUID Headers/Libraries in required SConscript.

a.       What is this line for - {{:arm_uuid_path.png?200|}}. This is a syntax
error .

4.       This is the command i am using to build. But every time i am facing
lot of errors in build.I have verify from my side that arm library path is
correct.  EX: When i run this error i am facing.  Sh: arm-none-eabigcc not found

scons TARGET_OS=linux TARGET_ARCH=arm TARGET_TRANSPORT=IP SECURED=0 RELEASE=1
TC_PREFIX=arm-none-eabi
TC_PATH=/usr/local/gcc-arm-none-eabi-5_4-2016q3/arm-none-eabi/bin

Please let me know on this.  There is no other information how to go further.
Waiting for your reply.

BR

Aakash kaushal

________________________________

Ce message, ainsi que tous les fichiers joints ? ce message, peuvent contenir
des informations sensibles et/ ou confidentielles ne devant pas ?tre
divulgu?es. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire de ce message (ou que vous
recevez ce message par erreur), nous vous remercions de le notifier
imm?diatement ? son exp?diteur, et de d?truire ce message. Toute copie,
divulgation, modification, utilisation ou diffusion, non autoris?e, directe ou
indirecte, de tout ou partie de ce message, est strictement interdite.
Se d?sabonner: Si vous souhaitez ?tre retir? de notre liste de diffusion, s'il
vous pla?t envoyer vos coordonn?es ? CASL.unsubscribe at
legrand.ca<mailto:casl.unsubscribe at legrand.ca> et indiquer quels sont les
messages que vous ne souhaitez plus recevoir.

This e-mail, and any document attached hereby, may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received
this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution
or other use of the material or parts thereof is strictly forbidden.
Unsubscribe: If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please send
your contact information to CASL.unsubscribe at
legrand.ca<mailto:casl.unsubscribe at legrand.ca> and indicate what messages
you no longer wish to receive.