Currently https://wiki.iotivity.org/projects_and_functions has
ource path

Project or note

Active Maintainer, Sub-maintainers and experts

extlibs

Third-party libraries, shared responsibility

The problem is that there's no point maintainer for extlibs, and so it's hard
to know who to add as reviewers when a change is made (e.g., to the sconscript
file associated with the extlib, or discussions about what version it uses, or
obsoleting it, or whatever else).

Based on what projects actually use various extlibs, here's a proposed table.
Not sure if this is correct, but this is a first cut:
Android

Platform Support (Android)

Arduino

Platform Support (Arduino)

Asn1cert

Security

Bluez

Connectivity

Boost

Platform Support

Cjson

Connectivity

Gtest

?

Libcoap

Connectivity

Libstrophe

IoTivity Cloud

Mbedtls

Security

Rapidxml

Primitive Service

Raxmpp

IoTivity Cloud

Sqlite3

Security

Timer

Platform Support

Tinycbor

Connectivity

Tinydtls

Security

Wksxmppxep

IoTivity Cloud

Yaml

Primitive Service

Zigbee

Connectivity

Feedback/corrections?

I'd suggest we update the wiki page to list each extlib in the table and list
the relevant project's maintainers next to it.

Dave