From: Philippe Coval <philippe.co...@osg.samsung.com>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 4:50 PM
To: Natalia Theologou; iotivity-dev at lists.iotivity.org
Subject: Re: [dev] Cross compile Iotivity for arm

On 10/07/17 11:08, Natalia Theologou wrote:

Hello Philippe,

I want to cross compile iotivity for arm for yocto.

Ok then I can assist you
if https://wiki.iotivity.org/yocto
is not enough

Also the patch to run newer versions of iotivity

like 1.3.0 ?
1.2.1 should be supported with a patch I shared earlier in this list (not yet
accepted in meta-oic)

for older versions of Yocto is not working:

which ones?

I am trying again with the contribution

unclear which one are you talking about
please file a bug on iotivity affect it to me and I will try to reproduce.

but I have the same error at iotivity_1.1.1.bb

ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing
/~/sources/meta-oic/recipes-core/iotivity/iotivity_1.1.1.bb: Failure expanding
variable do_fetch[file-checksums], expression was
${@bb.fetch.get_checksum_file_list(d)} which triggered exception ValueError:
need more than 1 value to unpack
With the same version of Yocto and with the
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-oic/commit/?h=1.2.0&id=028a5c234fb9fe51b39db339f7d4250fba978198

From: iotivity-dev-bounces at lists.iotivity.org<mailto:iotivity-dev-bounces at
lists.iotivity.org> <iotivity-dev-bounces at
lists.iotivity.org><mailto:iotivity-dev-bounces at lists.iotivity.org> on
behalf of Philippe Coval <philippe.coval at
osg.samsung.com><mailto:philippe.co...@osg.samsung.com>