Hello,
When we are using IoTivity with cloud, ping resource is on the IoTivity server
created automatically and after signing up to cloud it get the ping interval
from the cloud.
As I don't want global configuration from cloud but per device, I would like to
configure this ping resource on IoTivity Server. The resource is not
discoverable, so the question is if I can somehow locally in IoTivity Server
iterate through registered resources or how can I change the value of
registered resource, which was created by stack and not by me - so I don't have
reference to it.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Ondrej Tomcik :: KISTLER :: measure, analyze, inovate