On Aug 10, 2017 10:19 AM, "Khaled Elsayed" <khaledi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

Is there a way to enable the logger only in specific parts of the overall
program?

not that i know of.  you can set the log levels globally, but not per file.
 well, that's not entirely true, some of the extlibs have their own logging
that you can control separately.

it would be nice to be able to set logging by functional area, e.g. set
logging for security separately.  but i don't think that's possible atm.

E.g. may main.cpp otherwise all other OC stack modules/libraries remain
silent as if in release mode. I know I can use printfs etc, I just like the
format of the logger output.

Also, is there a way to search the mailing list archive just in case a
similar question was asked?

Thanks

Khaled