Hi,

Have you applied the patches on 1.3-rel mentioned at bottom of

https://jira.iotivity.org/browse/IOT-2443

ttps://gerrit.iotivity.org/gerrit/#/c/22293/
<https://gerrit.iotivity.org/gerrit/#/c/22293/>
https://gerrit.iotivity.org/gerrit/#/c/21489/
https://gerrit.iotivity.org/gerrit/#/c/22263/

it works with the light example, on linux

I also have an wrote a simpler example, that work in secured mode:

https://github.com/tizenteam/iotivity-example/tree/sandbox/pcoval/secured

But I am not 100% of my JSON files.

Anyway feel free to comment that jira bug

Good luck