From: iotivity-dev-boun...@lists.iotivity.org
[mailto:iotivity-dev-boun...@lists.iotivity.org] On Behalf Of Mats Wichmann
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6:48 AM
To: IoTivity Developer List <iotivity-dev@lists.iotivity.org>
Subject: [dev] help needed updating projects & functions page

Please help update the page
https://wiki.iotivity.org/projects_and_functions

The list of maintainers in the table, at the very least, is inaccurate - I know
there are people on there who are no longer active.  Presumably this also
applies to the descriptions of individual functions.  People need to use the
chart to pick reviewers for their submissions.  It would also help if "the way
you are identified on Gerrit" was listed for the maintainers - Gerrit isn't
very smart about autocomplete when you start matching names and it can be hard
to guess what to enter when the emails are not obvious.

Thiago - did the proposal for a new organization die or is it still pending?
If the former, maybe it no longer adds value to this page.