Hi, dev,

Sorry to disturb your work. I have a question while using CTT to test my
project now.

1.       With IoT1.3.0 and CTT 1.2.0, in UN-SECURED mode, CTT can find the
device resource I created.

2.       With IoT1.3.1 and CTT 1.2.0, in UN-SECURED mode, CTT can not find the
device resource I created.

I compared these 2 and find the problem is the different of lib liboctbstack.so.

While studying the script of IoT, I found one interesting thing that I can’t
understand, list as below. Sometimes ‘/’ is used and sometimes it is not used.
Could you help explain why it is?

                   SConscript('#resource/third_party_libs.scons', 'lib_env')
                   SConscript('#/resource/third_party_libs.scons',
exports={'lib_env': liboctbstack_env})

The key point is in red color.

Thanks a lot and waiting for your back.

Jason Sun