Hi,

To enable secure Peer to Peer Communication, the devices would be
provisioned with the peer credentials  correct?

If, on the network we have many devices, the process of installing peer
credentials on each of the device, becomes inefficient and the database of
the peer also would quickly grow in size, because of the number of
credentials.

Does IoTivity/OCF has any other better way of handling this?

I'm thinking like

   - After each Device is onboarded, a common credential(subject ID
   independent) with a root a trust is installed
   - If any of Devices, have the same root of trust, they should be able to
   securely communicate.

Do we have such an approach, that can be tested on IoTivity?

-Ravee