On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 4:32 AM, Sridharan Jayaraman <
sridhara...@tataelxsi.co.in> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> We are working on a smart appliances IOT project, Our management has
> decided to use iotivity stack. We have build the example Iotivity code and
> it works too fine in ubuntu machine. however we need some guidance in
> starting the application development for implementing Iotivity stack.
> Request you support.
>

> can I get a simple reference document for both server and clients
> connectivity ?
>

> Regards
>
> Sridharan J

Hi... not completely sure what you're asking for.   iotivity is trying to
improve the developer documentation (in fact, OCF is funding a project to
help with this, I don't know if work has started yet), so if you don't find
what you are looking for on the wiki you should let us know. Use this as a
starting point: https://www.iotivity.org/documentation

There is also some developer documentation on the OCF site, which
unfortunately I don't have a link handy for.  This will be easier to find
if you are an OCF member.  The Device Builder project may be helpful in any
case, although I believe it's rather more oriented to building server-role
devices than apps:  https://github.com/openconnectivityfoundation/
DeviceBuilder.  Also there is an example of a light device being developed
which has the goal of showing what you need to do to develop a server which
could eventually be certified (or at least pass the certification test
tool), and has started from the device builder output - many thanks to
George Nash for working on this.  It's not in the git tree yet, but if you
want to look at the work in progress it can be seen here with the usual
caveat for such things - use what's useful, but as it is not merged yet it
may change and is not "supported":
https://gerrit.iotivity.org/gerrit/#/c/24263/.  There are other examples in
the code tree to look at as well.

Please continue to ask questions here, these are just some pointers... this
is a work in progress still (and as it is an open source project, be
prepared to be asked to add things you learn to help improve the
documentation!)