Hello all,

I would like to have access to my IoTivity server remotely over the internet by making HTTP calls to it (not directly I suppose).

I found this wiki page "CoAP-HTTP Proxy" https://wiki.iotivity.org/coap-http_proxy but it only shows the opposite direction (an IoTivity client sending to the web). Is there a way for the IoTivity server to receive HTTP requests from the web and map them to the respective CoAP requests? Is there an example for this sequence?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Maria Koutli

p.s. I wouldn't like to set up a whole IoTivity Cloud infrastructure just for my IoTivity server to accept simple HTTP calls.