Hi,

In my tests, it takes IoTivity 1.3.1 about 40 seconds to report an error,
when a resource gets physically disconnected following the discovery.

My sequence:

   - Client and server are on the same WiFi network.
   - A client discovers a server resource, and keeps the resource "proxy"
   (OcResource, in Java SDK) in memory.
   - Server gets disconnected from the WiFi.
   - Client calls *proxy.get() *or *proxy.post()*
   - The error callback is invoked after about 40 seconds. Error
   message: JNI_INVALID_VALUE

Of course, I can add my own timer, but it's like building my own
infrastructure on top of the library,

What is the reason for this behavior? Where the timeout is defined? Can it
be modified via APIs?

Thanks
Max

Max Kholmyansky
Software Architect - SURE Universal Ltd.
http://www.sureuniversal.com