Hi All

This is Jeonghwan Kim from LG Electronics.

I have a question about Provisioning Client Sample Application

1)

When I check IoTivity Wiki Page, What is mean Unlink Pairwise Things and
Remove Selected Device.

At first As I understand, Two Device Between OCF Server and OCF Client shall
be unlinked.

That means remove credential Keys each device(OCF Server/OCF Client).

Is it correct? If yes, This is not working on IoTivity 1.3.1.

2)

What is "Remove the Selected Device"

Does That means owned device change to unowned Device?

Unlink Pairwise Things

Select option "40" to unlink pairwise things

>> Enter Menu Number: 40

OUTPUT:

> Enter Device[1] Number, for Unlinking Devices: 1

> Enter Device[2] Number, for Unlinking Devices: 2

> Unlinked Selected Pairwise Devices

> Please Check Device's Status for the Unlinked Result, with [34] Menu

Remove the Selected Device

Select option "50" to remove the selected device

>> Enter Menu Number: 50

OUTPUT:

> Enter Device Number, for Removing Device: 2

   Removing Selected Owned Device..

> Removed Selected Owned Device

> Please Discover Owned Devices for the Registered Result, with [10|12] Menu

Thank you in advance.

Best

Jeonghwan Kim