Cloud is already part of the specification. Library will be used in the cloud
implementation which will follow OCF specification.

> It would make sense to host the CoAP protocol code in IoTivity only if it was
> developed closely with the OCF implementation on top.
It will, but only the cloud part at this moment. That's what I wrote: "It will
be afterwards referenced and used as TCP CoAP server in the new cloud."

>> We're currently not thinking about the OCF protocol implementation, but who
>> knows how it evolves.
I just meant that we don't have a plan to work on device side currently. But
this library can be used also on device side and who knows how we will continue.

So I think it is a good idea to have it in the IoTivity group.