That is correct. We always tag a release of the data models with the release of
the specification.

While it’s true that the specification doesn’t affect the data models (or
vice-versa) directly. There are things like features of the specifications and
data models both tied to the release of support for healthcare.

Maybe we don’t really need to tie them together, but it seems to be useful.

Thanks,
-Clarke