Hi all:

I have a zigbee gateway which has a SDK to access it in local network. Before
operating any of the zigbee sub-device (like a light), I need "add" the
sub-device to the gateway by providing a PING code of that sub-device through
SDK.

I read the OCF spec for bridging non-OCF device, but I found nothing about
"adding" a device. And I think there could be several ways to implement it:

1. add a special property to the profile of zigbee gateway (or sub device) to
pass the PING code.

2. re-use one of property for "onboarding" (like a property of "/oic/sec/cred"
resource).

3. use a private protocol (accessing the SDK API directly) to add new
sub-devices

I prefer to implement the bridge more OCF-compatible (following the spec as
possible as I can), so I would like to know the best way to add a non-OCF
device through bridge.

Thanks,

Lin