Hi,
I see you're introducting ES dependency into the stack component
https://gerrit.iotivity.org/gerrit/#/c/27259/1
iotivity package should be building as linux

But there an other (legacy?) subpackage that is not fully relying on scons
scripts but on this script:
iotivity/resource/csdk/stack/samples/tizen/build/gbsbuild.sh

Just try to copy needed files there... or eventually remove make this ES
optional ?
Anyway it would help to raise a bug in jira to reach current tizen teams.

For the record I only used iotivity.spec not com.oic.*.spec are they still
needed ?

Good luck

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 1:15 AM Mats Wichmann <m...@wichmann.us> wrote:

> On 10/19/2018 03:53 PM, Nathan Heldt-Sheller wrote:
> > Hello IoTivity Devs,
> >
> > I made a change to add a directory the CPPPATH in the Sconscript for
> srmutils.c (in resource/csk/security/src), so that I could include
> "escommon.h" from the WES include files.  However, the Tizen build config
> didn't pick up the same change and I can't recall what I did last time I
> saw this.
> >
> > If you know the Tizen build config well enough to know why this isn't
> working (for Tizen only), please reply here, or comment on the gerrit
> change in question:
> > https://gerrit.iotivity.org/gerrit/#/c/27259
>

> I replied, and didn't send the reply to the list.
>
> In that initial message, I suggested that the problem is usually that
> tizen does multiple builds, but had not looked at the failing build output.
>
> Now I have done so and indeed this is what is going on (omitting
> editorial comment of what I think of this stupid mess. oops, I guess I
> didn't entirely omit it).
>
> The main build has already finished successfully, and one of the
> additional builds kicked off by auto_build.py is in progress. You can
> search in the log for this pattern, which is 80% or so down in the logfile:
>
> Running : scons VERBOSE=false RELEASE=true LOGGING=true TARGET_OS=tizen
> TARGET_TRANSPORT=IP -f
> resource/csdk/stack/samples/tizen/build/SConscript  SECURED=1
>
> (it comes just after we see "Build is successful").
>
> for these additional builds, files are copied around by a relevant
> "build.sh" script in the hopes it will end up with enough things in the
> right places to finish these smaller targeted builds.  This often breaks
> (I have several pending gerrit changes broken on tizen due to this
> stuff), and I assume what has happened here is the necessary
> header/directory has not been copied over.
>
> I'm not sure the "extra builds" are needed and I'd propose removing them
> from the CI builds to keep us from continually getting blocked on this
> stuff. But I don't feel I can make this decision on behalf of tizen
> support, so I just mention it.

gpg:0x467094BC
xmpp:philippe.coval....@gmail.com
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/User:Pcoval