[Edited Message Follows]

Hello!

I'm preparing to OCF certification and testing my server using OCF Conformance
Tool(2.2.0).
I passed or got warning for almost tests but the only remaining test is the
CT1.7.8.11.

The process of the test is following(I omitted some process for convenience).
1. Four random UUIDs for DOXS, AMS, CMS and CLIENT_A is generated and added to
/oic/sec/cred.
2. Set rowneruuid of /oic/sec/doxm and /oic/sec/pstat to the DOXS UUID.
3. Set rowneruuid of /oic/sec/acl2 to the AMS UUID.
4. Set rowneruuid of /oic/sec/cred to the CMS UUID.
5. Remove all the ACEs in the /oic/sec/acl2.
6. If the IUT has any Vertical Resources, ACE that provides "auth-crypt" acess
with RETRIEVE is installed.
7. They tried to access each property of doxm/acl2/cred and see the access
control is working properly.

My question is in the aclist there is no ACE for the resources, doxm, acl2,
cred.
In this case, in what criteria to check the permission of the request?
For example, in the test process, DOXS tries to update properties of doxm
resource and it is allowed.
I think that makes sense. Because DOXS owns the doxm resource.
But, AMS also can update the doxm resource's properties and that's the desired
result in the test.
CMS also can do even AMS and CMS is not in the aclist for the doxm resource and
there uuid is not in the rowneruuid in the doxm.
However CLIENT_A is not allowed to update the doxm resource's properties(My
server program is allowing it though. And that's why I'm not passing the test.).

In summary, which client can access and do CRUDN operations when they're not in
the aclist nor in the rowneruuid?

Thanks.