Hi Reporting on this:

> So, I will re-visit this and test the following:
> 1) non-provisioned sampleserver_mfg  with proper certificate chain
> 2)  provisioningclient  with proper certificate chain provisions the
> sampleserver
> (I re-confirm 1 and 2 already work great either with sample code and
> certificates and also using my newly created certificates)
> 3) Third client with proper certificates chain accesses the
> sampleserver_mfg resources.
> I have a feeling this will work. Will let you guys know tomorrow.

Did not work. My feeling was wrong. Glad it did not. It would not be
logical if it works actually. Still the same issue. The provisioningclient
works all right and now owns the server_mfg. If a second client uses a
certificate to communicate with the server_mfg something needs to be called
to init the ciphersuite associated with the DTLS connection.

56:55.797 DEBUG: OIC_SRM_CREDL: In InitCipherSuiteListInternal
56:55.797 DEBUG: OIC_SRM_CREDL: Out InitCipherSuiteListInternal
56:55.797 DEBUG: OIC_SRM_PKIX_INTERFACE: Out InitCipherSuiteList
56:55.797 DEBUG: OIC_CA_NET_SSL: Supported ciphersuites:
56:55.797 ERROR: OIC_CA_NET_SSL: *No ciphersuites configured, secure
connections will fail*
56:55.797 DEBUG: OIC_CA_NET_SSL: Out SetupCipher
56:55.797 ERROR: OIC_CA_NET_SSL: Failed to set up cipher
56:55.797 DEBUG: OIC_CA_NET_SSL: In DeleteSslEndPoint
56:55.797 DEBUG: MBED_TLS: => free
56:55.797 DEBUG: MBED_TLS: <= free
56:55.797 DEBUG: OIC_CA_NET_SSL: In DeleteCacheList
56:55.797 DEBUG: OIC_CA_NET_SSL: Out DeleteCacheList
56:55.797 DEBUG: OIC_CA_NET_SSL: Out DeleteSslEndPoint
56:55.797 ERROR: OIC_CA_NET_SSL: *TLS handshake failed*
56:55.797 ERROR: OIC_CA_IP_ADAP: CAencryptSsl failed!