Is it possible to setup server and client to automatically do pair-wise
credentials or skip the need for pair-wise credentials?

Right now I follow a multi-step process to get a client and server on-boarded
and provisioned to talk with one another.  (Note some of this may be simplified
using the OTGC)

1.       Discover unowned devices

2.       Take ownership of devices

3.       Discover owned devices

4.       Provision server (I have been using auth-crypt with the all
discoverable resources wild card with read, update, notify permissions)

5.       Pair client and server using pair-wise credentials provisioning

6.       Restart devices

What I want to know is there a way to skip the pairing step (#5 above)?  Is
there a way to let the client and server talk with each other without pairing
them. I already have a really permissive permissions set. I want any client
that is on the same network to be able to control my server without pairing if
possible.  This would be a white-list by default behavior. I think this could
be done by using the anon-clear permission. So far I have not been able to get
this to work.

George N