Thanks Mats,

Yes, for sure agree with you.  I have a security primer document for device
vendors (see
here<https://openconnectivity.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/4.-Security-Introduction-Architecture.pdf>;
 this doc is also on the list of links in the getting started
page<https://iotivity.org/getting-started>) but it doesn’t quite hit this level
of detail on certificate types.  I was hoping we would have a clean reference
Onboarding Tool/OBT to illustrate proper use of certificates, because the
number of possible valid configurations is very high.  But additional
documentation on this particular area is probably important since the OBT that
illustrates cert provisioning may not be available for another few months.

Khaled, would you be willing to send this group just the top level 4 or 5 (or
10!) items you had to “discover” in order to get things working?  I’ll polish
and add your list to the primer document, or possibly to the getting started
FAQ<https://wiki.iotivity.org/getting_started_troubleshooting_and_faq> (if it’s
IoTivity Specific).

Thanks,
Nathan