Hi Folks,

Based on early feedback from a User Experience study we have kicked off in OCF,
we are changing the name of the iotivity-constrained repo to iotivity-lite, in
order to match the repo name to the project name (which was changed to
"IoTivity-Lite" some time ago).

Please make all future change submissions etc to the "iotivity-lite"
repository; the "iotivity-constrained" repository has been frozen and will not
accept new submissions.

We're working as quickly as we can to update all scripts, references, etc., as
well.

Thanks,
Nathan