I found the sample source that can register multi
device(multi_device_server_linux.c file).
I have trouble implementing multi device register in android server application.
As i know, in iotivity can not create multi instance iotivity.
So in one android application, if i register two device, can not distinguish
two devices.
The reason is that the client uses the host information of the server devices
when separating the tow devices.
However, it is not possible to create two host because one Android application
can not create multiple instance.
I'd like to know, how to user the multiple device server sample of
iotivity-constrained in iotivity android.

Thanks.