Hi Dear,

I am Alban, a Master student at Kookmin University in Seoul, Korea.
In the scope of my work, I was entrusted with my mates the task of
developing an IoT framework based on Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF)
framework.

As it is my first time to realize such a task, I wish to ask for your
guidance regarding the processes and steps required for building an IoT
Framework out of OCF Framework, using IoTivity-Lite as a basis. Indeed, My
framework does not require all the functionalities offered by your
framework, and I already gathered the necessary libraries. But I am still
confused as to how could I organize them to provide a working framework
based on our requirements?

Thank you in advance for your quick answer.

Best regards,

Alban Landry MOUNGALA