Hi All,

**Sorry due to some reasons we have to change the date of the upgrade.**

We'll be upgrading Gerrit at Tuesday 21st 9 AM EDT (14:00 UTC) to new
stable version released.

Downtime should be 2 hour.

Notices will be sent out prior to and after the upgrade.

If you think this update needs to be postponed or have any comments or
questions,
please send an email to helpdesk@....

Thanks,
Suresh.