Hi Kishen

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I tried to provision the ACE as you suggested but the error code now is the
same when I run the apps without using the OBT: 17

The OBT crashes every time I select option 4 (Discover owned devices),
regardless of any previous step.

I built with DEBUG option now. These are logs just before the crash:

DEBUG: ../../messaging/coap/coap.c <coap_parse_token_option:815>: -Done
parsing-------
DEBUG: ../../messaging/coap/engine.c <coap_receive:167>:   Parsed: CoAP
version: 1, token: 0x81B2, mid: 23612
DEBUG: ../../messaging/coap/engine.c <coap_receive:175>:   type: NON
DEBUG: ../../messaging/coap/engine.c <coap_receive:589>: created new
response buffer for uri oic/res
DEBUG: ../../messaging/coap/engine.c <coap_receive:639>: calling
oc_ri_invoke_client_cb
[1]    22738 segmentation fault (core dumped)  ./onboarding_tool