Hello,

Clients/Servers/OBTs are all certifiable as far as the stack is concerned.

I'm not sure I understand those issues you're seeing with the limited details
that
you have provided thus far. Your e-mail also makes references to the CTT.

So, here's a suggestion. Send an e-mail to myself and other Certification Work
Group
participants. It seems like there's already an ongoing discussion there; you
may include all
the people on that list. Let your e-mail include the following:

1) Brief descriptions of all the issues you're seeing. If there are multiple
issues, please
put them in different bullets.

2) Please add your application and CTT logs corresponding to each issue.
You haven't shared any logs so far, and that makes it difficult for anyone to
respond.

3) Is your Client built on Linux? If so, please list all the build options used.

Thanks,
-Kishen.

--
Kishen Maloor