Hi Jesper,

2017-02-03 (11:54 +0100) ~ Jesper Dangaard Brouer via iovisor-dev
<iovisor-dev@lists.iovisor.org>
> [...]
>
> I didn't know about TC maps.  Can you or Daniel please point me to some
> TC-eBFP-code that setup a map?  So, I can wrap my head around how it
> does it... I think it would be valuable to have a section here
> describing how TC manage maps.
>
> [...]

Some examples are available in iproute2 package, under examples/bpf/ [1].
File bpf_prog.c, in particular, uses several maps, and a user space
program, but if I remember correctly it was created before the map
pinning feature and sends the file descriptors for the maps to the user
space agent through a UNIX socket. File bpf_shared.c is more recent and
uses map pinning.

[1]
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/shemminger/iproute2.git/tree/examples/bpf

Best regards,