Dear All,

We are implementing an eBPF program that uses a multi-key map, we create a structure containing all the fields used as keys.

This approach works good until we perform operations on the map using all the keys, but for sure we are not able to perform operations on the map using a subset of the keys, for example removing all the entries matching one of the keys.

Using a map in a map could solve the problem when the number of keys is 2, but it would not help on another cases.

Have some of you faced this problem?, Do you have any recommendation about how to overcome it?

Thanks in advance,

Mauricio