[Edited Message Follows]

Hi all,

I attach an XDP prog(SKB mode) to host net device(enp0s9) and the prog will
redirect packet to veth device.
If there's only veth device, I can redirect packet into netns through veth
device in host, but if the veth device is attached in a bridge device, the
redirect will fail(bpf_redirect_map return XDP_REDIRECT but no packet found in
netns).

My sample code is here (
https://gist.github.com/ChenLingPeng/dcb8d03eabaf10c8458da76e73496c2b )
The network topo shows below
note1: that if a remove br1, I can redirect successfully.
note2: currently our k8s network mode has bridge device to forword packet. If
bridge will make xdp not work, I have to consider to eliminate the bridge.
note3: I have test this sample in both 4.18 and 5.0.0, both of them failed.