Hi,

I'm looking into BTF and it's use case. Based on the document I understood to
run BPF programs across different kernel versions, it needs to build with
libbpf which depends on the BTF information.
Now to enable/to have BTF information on any Kernel, the kernel needs to be
re-build with "" flag.

I can see the BTF support in Linus introduced from *kernel version 5.1.0 (*
https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/v5.1/bpf/btf.html?highlight=btf )
however I can still see the BTF information (/sys/kernel/btf/vmlinux) on my
4.18.0-193.28.1.el8_2.x86_64 kernel.

I'm little confused here how old kernel can generate BTF info if the was
support added recently.

Can I get information about oldest linux kernel version that can support BTF?