Hi Bruce,

I am making a thesis project and I have to measure influence of a-mpdu and TXOPlimit on the 802.11ac network efficiency and I have to obtain plot of BK, BE, VI and VO throughputs, when they are running at the same time. I have to measure some scenarios with different ampdu sizes and when TXOPlimit is enabled and disabled.

Thank you very much for your help, thanks to you I was able to run the tests, but I am still having some troubles.

Today I have tried running tests again, but with lower iperf bandwidth (and window parameter) and it worked better, because I was able to run all four tests at the same time. But I had troubles with the highest priority traffic VO - it "takes" whole bandwidth. I mean that when I set e.g bandwidth (-b) to 40Mbits, VO traffic takes 40Mbits (the rest 20Mbits is divided to the rest of traffics) and it is undesirable during my measurements, because it is like manual limitation than network limitation.

Example command:

#iperf3 -c 10.10.0.1 -p 5025 -b 40M -u -S 0xc0 -i 1 -w 8192B --bind 10.10.0.2 --cport 5023

Kasper