On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 08:02:25AM -0400, Douglas Norton wrote: > I have an issue with getting a Trusted Solaris System with IP Filter to nfs > mount a NETAPP NAS. > Has anyone else had this issue? > If I take the ipfilter rules down, I have no problem, I can mount the NAS > File server. > I've tried to allow all in and all out going to the NAS File server to > include using "frags". > > Any ideas??
Start by using ipmon to look for unexpectedly dropped packets and the rules they last matched. By doing this, you'd at least know which part of the procedure is failing. At the very least, with the rules loaded, oes "rpcinfo -p nas.ip.address" return with a list of supported RPC programs, or does it sit and time out? -- ryan beasley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> GPG ID: 0x16EFBD48
pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature
