Hi
Just to confirm: dc0 is the Internet interface?
As you can see in "rules 3", the three rulees have been loaded, but no
traffic has been passed. If dc0 indeed is your outside interface, and you have
tried to initiate som traffic, then something is wrong.
Please supply more info. Otherwise, it's impoosible to help.
> I have a machine running on FreeBSD 4.8 stable...it's anew install. I
> installed ipfilter 3.4.32 on the box....ipf seems to be working but ipnat
> doesn't seems to work. When I issue the command "ipnat -ls" this is what
> I get:
>
> gatekeper# ipnat -ls
> mapped in 0 out 0
> added 0 expired 0
> no memory 0 bad nat 0
> inuse 0
> rules 3
> wilds 0
> List of active MAP/Redirect filters:
> map dc0 192.168.88.0/24 -> ext-ip/32 proxy port ftp ftp/tcp
> map dc0 192.168.88.0/24 -> ext-ip/32 portmap tcp/udp 10000:65000
> map dc0 192.168.88.0/24 -> ext-ip/32
>
> Nothing seems to be being natted. I allowed all on my ipf rules just for
> testing. What do I need to check to make this working?
>
> TIA
>
--
Kind regards
Flemming Laugaard
------------------------------------
I put a dollar in the change machine. Nothing changed.
-- George Carlin