Title: Using IPMITOOL

Hello,
         I am very new to using ipmitool and would like to know if there is a way to distinguish memory error reporting from non critical and a critical status. I ask this as information gathered using OMSA gave us the information. Since we have to support a whole bunch of Dell Sc1425's we cannot use the OMSA package as it seems not to be supported. A critical status is required for Dell to replace the DIMM.

I have worked out which dimm slot but not the state.

Anyone out there knows how to do this?

Many thanks

Arun Tagarsi