De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Jarrod B Johnson
Envoyé : Friday, January 12, 2007 9:53 AM
À : Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
Cc : ipmitool-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: [Ipmitool-devel] new release?

The one bug I now about is the one I've submitted a patch for a couple
of times that backs off an earlier change that broke things for at least
IBM BMCs (and by spec), but implemented a fix for their targeted bug
that plays nice with the IPMI spec without ambiguity. (the earlier
change worked for someone, but not all BMCs played nice with it).  I
would be interested in the opinion of the submitter of the original
patch on whether my alternate solution seemed good by him and his
platform's BMC...

I'm only tracking SOL really, and only in the context of IBM BMCs, but
that is the one outstanding issue with current CVS I have.  1.8.8 has
too many bugs so I have to recommend CVS+patch for the time being in
terms of SOL...

If anything I could do could help expediate things, I may be able to
help..