Tomek -

The LCD screen interfaces to the BMC via I2C (IPMB connector).  If for
some [very bad] reason the BMC fails, the LAN and I2C interface will not
work.  The BMC should reset to a working state in the event of an error
unless when it's failing it's being held by something.

How is your network configured on the BMC's NIC?  Is there a lot of
traffic hitting the BMC?  How long does it take before the BMC fails to
respond since power on?  What are the last few items in the SEL log?
How many systems do you have and do they all have this problem?

- Eric