Hey Andy,

By all means, I'm not trying to say that the feature itself is not
useful.  For the majority of IPMI boards, I'm sure it works fine.  But
as I'm sure you know, not all IPMI boards are created equal :-)

At the minimum, perhaps this should be documented that this is an
approximate output of the last N entries.  I don't know what the most
common use-case of this command would be, but if people script against
it, it might be good to indicate you may get < N entries on the output.

Al

--
Albert Chu
ch...@llnl.gov