From: Andy Cress [mailto:andy.cr...@us.kontron.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:36 AM
To: Liebig, Holger; Detweiler, Dick; ipmitool-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [SPAM] - Re: [Ipmitool-devel] Easy question re: output formats and
another about exec. - Email found in subject

I think the chief complaint is that the second case has an additional field
inserted in the output (true).

The output should contain the same number of fields in both cases, so either:

a)      The ‘true’ should be part of one of the other fields in the second
case, or

b)      There should be a ‘false’ added in the first case.

Andy