Andy Cress wrote:

> Which version of the OpenIPMI driver are you using (see
> /var/log/messages)?
>
> Which version of ipmitool are you using?

I don't think he's going through the driver, I think he's using the LAN
interface.

> Andy

Is it actually working correctly if you let it complete?  I don't really
see a problem, except it looks to me like the BMC is very slow and
ipmitool retransmits a few times.  From what I can tell, those are retry
ignore them, but I can't tell from this output if it does.

-corey