On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 3:19 AM, Carson Gaspar
<carson+ipmit...@taltos.org> wrote:
> No - it looks like lib/ipmi_mc.c has been gcc only for a long time now :-(

lib/ipmi_mc.c hasn't been touched for 2 years and 3 months.
ipmitool-1.8.11 is out for 3 years and 6 months. Actually, which
version of ipmitool can you compile at Solaris 11?

> Where does the struct_member_name: value syntax even come from? Every

Can you post stdout/stderr/logs? My guess is this is not a problem,
but rather pre-processor/compiler tripping all over the place.

Regards,
Z.