On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 04:42:48 PM Zdenek Styblik wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Thomas Renninger <tr...@suse.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > below patch is a rebase from a patch I sent some months ago.
> > I didn't get any response, nor has this patch been applied.
> >
> > I now have to maintain the patch in our latest distributions
> > and I would appreciate if it gets applied mainline or if someone
> > gives me a hint where to submit so that this happens.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> >     Thomas
>
> Hello,
>
> I do see response there
> https://sourceforge.net/p/ipmitool/source/merge-requests/1/

Hm, I do not know anymore how I submitted things previously, through
git pull or similar?

In my git tree the patch seem to exist:
git clone git://git.code.sf.net/u/watologo/ipmitool u-watologo-ipmitool
[2f5789] ipmitool delloem: ipmitool delloem extension ...

Anyway, in the public ipmitool master tree it still seem to miss.

Can you simply take this patch I sent to the ipmitool-devel mailinglist
some hours ago and you answered with this mail?

If not, please tell me what is your preferred way to submit patches.

Thanks,

  Thomas