Hello,

first of all, I did see e-mails and open issues and my apologies for
not replying.

So, what's up? I have two jobs now, because I have bills to pay. In
other words - work, more work and a bit of life. In yet another words,
I don't have time to maintain IPMI tool right now. That's how it has
been for past two months and that's how it's going to be for next
month or months to come.

You could probably argue: "How come? Come on, all you have to do is
just to merge stuff in. It's like 5 minute job for you".
Unfortunately, it's not that easy as it doesn't make sense to merge
everything right away and without review and at least one round of
compilation. I don't claim that all changes were perfect, stuff breaks
and will keep breaking down, but once something is merged in, it stays
with the project and original author usually doesn't follow up on the
issues or improving the code, because that's how it works. And let me
praise those who do.

What does it all mean? I think the best option would be for somebody
else to step up as a maintainer. Another option are donations. And
last, but not least, option is simply wait. Although, I understand one
usually fixes problem, posts patch and moves on.

In case you've made it here, thank you for your attention and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Z.

--
Zdenek Styblik