If nobody is in charge then I would like to pick it up to at least prevent the project going orphan.

If there are no objections (or active maintainers), then I'm going to ask Zdenek to add me as an admin.

I have plans on developing and using this tool and so would like to see the project alive.

With best regards,
Alexander.