I've already asked co-chairs for a slot to present null-auth
in a private e-mail.

Valery.

On Tue, 3 Jun 2014, Yoav Nir wrote:

Well, there’s my puzzles draft ([1]).

There is also null-auth [2] which I think has not been presented. While
presenting it would be a one slide presentation, it would be good
to get this unstuck and have people review it, as I'm waiting on the
IANA registry code point for this :/

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-ipsecme-puzzles-00

[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-01