Here is new version of the RFC4307bis. This includes changes from
Valery
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipsec/current/msg10410.html)
except I did not change the AEAD/non-AEAD text in the section 3.2. The
current document still says that PRF and AUTH algorithms SHOULD be
same if non-AEAD encryption algorithm is used. Also I did not add
anything extra for the AUTH_AES_XCBC_96 for section 3.3.

Otherwise it should contain all changes.

This also now includes new section 5 explaining the situatin with IoT,
i.e. why there is not exactly one option for them, but the algorithms
used there is specified by the environment, and for the 802.15.4 /
802.15.9 the algorithm is ENCR_AES_CCM_8. For others it might be
different.

Check it out and with this I think it might be ready for the WGLC.

internet-dra...@ietf.org writes:

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tero Kivinen and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis
Revision:       05
Title:          Algorithm Implementation Requirements and Usage Guidance for
IKEv2
Document date:  2016-04-05
Group:          ipsecme
Pages:          16
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis-05
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis-05

Abstract:
   The IPsec series of protocols makes use of various cryptographic
   algorithms in order to provide security services.  The Internet Key
   Exchange (IKE) protocol is used to negotiate the IPsec Security
   Association (IPsec SA) parameters, such as which algorithms should be
   used.  To ensure interoperability between different implementations,
   it is necessary to specify a set of algorithm implementation
   requirements and usage guidance to ensure that there is at least one
   algorithm that all implementations support.  This document defines
   the current algorithm implementation requirements and usage guidance
   for IKEv2.  This document does not update the algorithms used for
   packet encryption using IPsec Encapsulated Security Payload (ESP).

The IETF Secretariat