Hello all,

We've posted a new version of draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns-02).

The changes in this version include:

- Textual clarification based on input from Daniel and Tero
- Clarification of DNSSEC payload types
        - Update on the content and structure of the INTERNAL_DNSSEC_TA
attribute
        - How to associate DNSSEC values with specific domains
- Naming changes (IPSec -> IPsec, Split-DNS -> Split DNS)

We believe this should be ready for adoption and moving forward, to follow the
charter. Please review and provide your input!

Thanks,
Tommy