Von: internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016 19:45
An: Carsten Bormann <c...@tzi.org>; Daniel Migault
<daniel.miga...@ericsson.com>; Tobias Guggemos <gugge...@mnm-team.org>
Betreff: New Version Notification for draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Daniel Migault and posted to the IETF

Name:           draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp
Revision:       02
Title:          ESP Header Compression and Diet-ESP
Document date:  2016-10-04
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          43
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-02

   ESP Header Compression (EHC) defines a flexible framework to compress
   communications protected with IPsec/ESP.  Compression and
   decompression is defined by EHC Rules orchestrated by EHC Strategies.

   The document specifies the Diet-ESP EHC Strategy and associated EHC
   Rules.  Diet-ESP compresses up to 32 bytes per packet for traditional
   IPv6 VPN and up to 66 bytes for IPv6 VPN set over a single TCP or UDP

The IETF Secretariat