Dear all,

Last month, we submitted a draft on optional key exchange payload carrying
quantum-safe public data, which is used in conjunction with DH key exchange to
establish a quantum-safe shared secret between IKEv2 peers. The draft can be
obtained here:
https://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-ietf-ipsecme-hybrid-qske-ikev2-00.txt

Unfortunately, due to incorrect naming convention of the draft, it did not make
it through the final process. However, David Waltermire has steered us in the
right direction and we will resubmit the draft after 16th July.

In the meantime, we would be grateful to hear any feedbacks or comments on
this. We would be happy to discuss it in Prague too.

We would like to add that we also have an open source implementation (using
strongSwan) that demonstrates this extension. The source code is available at
this forked strongSwan repository: https://github.com/post-quantum/strongswan,
at "qske" branch. Please refer to
https://github.com/post-quantum/strongswan/blob/qske/README.QSKE.md for
additional information.